Registration is open from now till the 3rd May 2019.
The conference participation fees include:
- Refreshments & Lunch
- An evening of drinks and dinner (3rd June 2019)
- Access to Keynote presentations
- Access to Posters, Industry WIP, Research Ideas & PhD seminar presentations
- Access to all of the 4 co-located conference presentations (CyberSA 2019, Social Media 2019, Cyber Security 2019 & Cyber Incident 2019)
- Access to Cyber Insurance & Risk Decisions Workshop (CIRC 2019)
- Access to Workshop on Secure Software Engineering in DevOps and Agile Development (SecSE 2019)
- Certificate of participation, and Best Paper Award (only to selected papers!)
- A printed copy of the conference proceedings book
- Conference Registration fees for non-IEEE member Participants is £500.00 <<<click here to register>>>
- Conference Registration fees for IEEE / BCS / IET member Participants (5% discount) is £475.00 <<<click here to register>>>
- Conference Registration fees for non-IEEE member authors (10% discount) is £450.00 <<<click here to register>>>
- Conference Registration fees for IEEE / BCS / IET member authors (15% discount) is £425.00 <<<click here to register>>>
- Conference Registration fees for non-IEEE member student author (20% discount) is 400.00 <<<click here to register>>>
- Conference Registration fees for IEEE / BCS / IET member student author (25% discount) is £375.00 <<<click here to register>>>
- At least one author of an accepted paper, poster, industry WIP, research ideas or PhD seminar must attend the conference to present their contribution/publication.
- There is no further discount to a second paper or multiple registrations because the conference participation fees are already hugely discounted.
- 25% discount of the conference participation fees is offered to IEEE / BCS / IET student authors
- 20% discount of the conference participation fees is offered to non-IEEE student authors
- 15% discount of the conference participation fees is offered to IEEE / BCS / IET member authors
- 10% discount of the conference participation fees is offered to non-IEEE member authors
- 5% discount of the conference participation fees is offered to IEEE / BCS / IET member attendees
- If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
- A paper with more than one author, all the authors attending the conference must complete their registration individually and pay conference registration fees for each attending author.
- If you register as a Student, you will be asked to email a copy of your Student ID card.
- If you register as an IEEE /BCS / IET member, you will be asked to email a copy of your membership number or ID.
- A Participant is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends the conference to listen to Keynote Lectures, Sessions and Workshops.
- For participants and authors requiring an invitation letter, there will be no refunds of the conference registration fees once an invitation letter has been issued.
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
- We also accept payments using PayPal.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Participants have the right to cancel their registration within seven days. The administrative fee of £50.00 (GBP) will be incurred.
- Any cancellation after seven days of registration for the Cyber Science and any associated conferences, workshops or events will incur £350.00 (GBP) credit card, payment processing and administrative charges.
- In the unlikely cancellation of the conference the liability of C-MRiC and Cyber Science are limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout. C-MRiC and Cyber Science reserve the right to refuse admission to the conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration and invitation letter in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
- C-MRiC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the conference. The C-MRiC shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the C-MRiC and any associated conferences, workshops or events may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, C-MRiC reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on C-MRiC’s conference web site as soon as possible.