- Our open access journal articles undergo strict multiple-blind peer reviews.
- All articles are subjected to at least three blind-peer reviews by the Editorial Review Board of the journal, and domain experts may be invited to review an article.
- Final decision with regards to acceptance, revision or rejection of an article will be based on the collated and collective review feedbacks by the reviewers.
- All submissions must be submitted electronically via online submission.
- We are committed to peer review integrity and encourage the highest standards of ethical publishing across all journals.
- We publish only original unpublished articles.
- Our publication ethics encourages integrity in research and peer review process as outlined below and we prohibit any malpractices regarding publication.
- We use a number of tools and sources to verify the originality of every submitted manuscript.
- We promote new research and scientific applications in the field of Cyber Situation Awareness, Cyber Security and Computer science & Engineering in general.
Prohibited Authors List (PAL)
- We use IEEE PAL to cross-check authors on the PAL list, and these authors are screened out in the peer-review process.
- Manuscript found to have plagiarised other contributions without appropriate citations and references are reported to their institutions, and where this is unresolved and then added to the PAL